Friday, November 28, 2008

Crisscross Christmas

Well, I made myself get into the dungeon yesterday while the girls were at Kindergarten. I wanted to make my very own crisscross card from scratch. I had to improvise on the band as I noticed after that it had to be 12". I really don't own much 12" paper, so had to use turq. pp for it. I pulled out those MS glitters again. I'm going glitter coocoo. Can't stop myself it seems!
As always, it's hard to get a good picture. The word on the little inside piece of paper says wish! I wish for a new vehicle for Christmas. hee hee. After a $500 bill today, I can dream that right.... :o)

Supplies:

Stamps - Small Script
Papers - The Paper Company - Snowflake Sentiments, SU Tempting turq. pp, cool carib., tempt. turq.
Inks - MS glue pad
Accessories - small corner rounder, MS snowflake, gem brad, MS glitters.

Happy Weekend to all!
Kim

3 comments:

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

The glitteriness is making me DROOL!!! I love these colours together. Such a stunning combo. You'll haft teach me the Criss Cross. It is SO perty!!! OXO mdgkpa

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

P.S. I wish for a new brain. heehee

Shirley said...

Kim, this is just lovely! Its so elegant and I like how you did the tag too!