Thursday, November 20, 2008

Jewels

I have my girls xmas party coming up soon and we do the steal a gift game. This year I had thought of making a jewellery set for the gift exchange. Luckily, my Mom's friend Pat makes jewellery, so I was able to go to her house and have all of her jewellery expertise to help assist me in my attempt at jewellery making. I knew I wanted the set to be in black and white, but I didn't have the foggiest for all the inbetween stuff. Using the board to lay it out sure helps and Pat's and my Mom's opinions helped me come up with this set here. It sure can take awhile to put one of these all together. I hope my friend who gets this appreciates the thought and time I put in to it. My first thought was to keep it for myself and go and grab something else for the exchange. hee hee.

I can not get a good picture of my cards or of this set today. I need a UTT light or something more powerful. Shop shop shop!

Happy Christmas crafting and shopping!

3 comments:

Susan said...

Hi Kim!
That's a great jewelry set, I'm sure your friend will love it. Thanks for the nice comment on my blog.
Susan

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

These are incredible. It'd be SO hard to part with these. I know the girls will love 'em. I can just see the stealing now! Simply divine and total class Babe! You ROCKed that!!!! :O) OXO

Shirley said...

Well they look awfully pretty to me. Lovely in fact! I can see why you wanted to keep it!