Sunday, November 23, 2008

Glittery Christmas

I got the idea for multi colours of glitter on one image from stampnextra's Technique Tuesday's.
I have just gotten the MS glitter package and thought I'd try those. It turned out to be really easy to use 3 different colours. I love the look of the multi colours that was on stampnextra's tree and might have to do that tree for my next card. Since, I have no kiddies, I best get into the dungeon to create. 1 month until Christmas! Can you believe it? Enjoy your Sunday!

Recipe:

Stamps - Season of Joy
Papers - SU winter PP, Real red, baja and old olive
Inks - MS glue pad
Accessories - MS snowflake punch, Shimmerz - Angel Wingz, MS glitters - Turq., Garnet, Peridot, red ribbon.


6 comments:

Shirley said...

How wonderfully Christmas and the Winter season all rolled into one. I love it and the sparkle too!

Me, My Stamps and I said...

very pretty !!!!!!!!!!!!and colorful!!!!perfect snowflake accents. tfs:)
chat

Shirley said...

Kim, you have an AWARD on my blog. Please stop by to pick it up. I think if you cut and paste from my blog it may go quicker for you too! I love your blog and your cards!

Anonymous said...

Ohh this is very lovely!! I really like the snowflakes down the side. I don't understand how you did the glitter with all those different colours. Did you just do one at a time? Otherwise I'm thinking your glitter would get all mixed up? What a wonderful job you've done with this card!
Beth Greco
PS Congratulations on the award waiting for you.

Two Happy Stampers said...

Fun, happy card! Love the different colored ink... I will have to give that a try sometime!

-Adriel

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

This is SOOOO cool! Love the colours you used. Wicked sweet on that stamp & the snowflakes. You are TOO good!!! Me need to case you (and get the MS glitter pack, LOL)