Wednesday, December 3, 2008

SC204 Oh Let it Snow..

But, not really though. Fun for the girls to play in, but not for driving with all of the bad drivers in the lower mainland.

I finally did a sketch challenge. I've now made 43 xmas cards. I may try to get a few more done next week, but I'm a bit tired of it all. I hope you are all done yours and are enjoying it still!

Supplies:

Stamps - Season of Joy, Impression Obsession Let it Snow
Paper - SU winter pp, Baja, real read, choc chip
Ink - Baja
Accessories - MS Glitter, MS glue, MS snowflake punch, sugar coated white brads

That's all folks!

2 comments:

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

Ouu! Great colours and a hot layout. You do such stunning things with this paper. And the glitter. You are da Glitter Goddess!!! I love how you punched the snowflakes. Looks like they are stiched on in a funky way. Wicked Sweet Babe! OXO mdgkpa

Shirley said...

So glad you are back, Kim! Your card is just gorgeous! How creative the way you did the tree! It is beautiful and the words are so lovely with the glitter too! 42 cards and you deserve more than a vacation. LOLOL