Sunday, December 21, 2008

Christmas Card for The Hubby

I've just finished up wrapping all the gifts for our house, now to do the ones at my Mom's tomorrow night. All the time wrapping for the girls to rip through them in 10 seconds flat. :o)

I used my new Stamp Set Let It Snow by Impression Obsession. I got it fairly late, so I didn't have much time to play with it this year. I thought this one stamp out of the set was perfect for a card to my hubby. lol. That so would be us!

Recipe:

Stamps: Let it Snow
Paper: Baja breeze, Snowflake PP by?, Choc. Chip and WW
Ink: Baja breeze, choc chip
Extras: MS glue pad, irid ice ep, snowflake punches, blender pens, shimmerz, white perfect puff, ribbon, Snowflake brad, SU marker, Cuttlebug dots folder on big snowflake

It's snowing like crazy here. Definitely not the norm for us to get this much and these cold temps for this long.

Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas to you and yours!

Kim

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Kim,
So glad to have some time off work to catch up on some stamp-surfing. I've been meaning to get a card off to you but... sigh... too much work! Hope you have a lovely Christmas and the girls are bringing you some wonderful moments to scrap!
We've had some good times. Tristan just got some paintball guns so he's been having a blast with that!! Unfortunately there is now pink paint all over!!... the dog, the neighbour's house, the bird feeder, the shed, the other neighbour's shed... heeheehee Hopefully they are good sports!!
Enjoy the rest of your holidays and Happy New Year!!
Beth Greco

Anonymous said...

Hello there,
I've been touring through you're gallery and leaving you messages about images I'd love to swap. I've got a batch to send you and I saw you're email. I'll send you a list of what I stamped and you let me know if you'd like anything else, okay?
BTW Sorry I left my laptop at work tonight. There's where I have my Copic matching SU list. I'll try to get that off to you asap.
Thanks!
Beth Greco

Anonymous said...

Me again!
I see that you have some Impression Obsession stamps. Will you pm me and tell me how you use them?
I got a couple stamps for Christmas and I'm not sure how to use them yet?? That's a problem!!
Beth Greco