Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy Birthday Papa Bud

First card of the year! It's my stepdad's Bday today. He's a hard guy to buy for, let alone a week after xmas. The girls made him tons of artwork and a book. :o) Those are the things Grandparents treasure the most.

I used a image from Mo of a boy and his dog tobogganing. I have such a hard time with guy cards, but thought this image might work. I so want to step outside my limited abilities this year, but I guess it takes time and you can only do so much with the creative jeans you carry and some carry way more then I and I so enjoy their work.

Thank you for taking a peak! I don't really post much on here anymore and maybe I should try to once again.

Happy New Year to all you talented ladies out there!

Kim

2 comments:

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

Darlin! You are just too modest. THIS rocks! I love the colour of that pup & here coat-stnning! That DP frames the card perfectly. Happy belated to your Pops! xox

Anonymous said...

Hey there,
Mo's pictures are so great and you're colouring is just as fab!! Love the highlights you did on the front of the toboggan and the polka dot scarf. Too cute!!
TFS
Beth