Friday, November 27, 2009

Anya All Bundled Up! SC255

I haven't posted on here forever! I have been making Anya and Vivi elf Christmas cards this year! I love sitting done with my cupfuls of Copics in front of the tv and just colouring. I like to pick a pp and then match the colours for the image to it.

Ingredients:

Stamp - Miss Anya from the Rain Sunshine Snow set, Let it Snow stamp
Paper - Night of Navy, Neenah White, Reminisce Frosted Window, Bordering Blue and a sparkly charcoal.
Ink - Black craft ink with clear ep
Accessories - Snowflake cuttlebug, CM snowflake stickers, Stickles Icicle, Copics, gemstone, circle punches.

I hope your Christmas crafting is going well and almost done! I have a few more to make for my Mom to give to her girlfriends!

Kim

2 comments:

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

She is totally AWEsome! I love the way you did her hair. Way too cool. Stunning colours with the shimmery grey...the stickles...GOrgeous! and those snowman stickers ROCK!

Anonymous said...

Hey there.... I've been in hibernation. But glad to see that you're still at it. Love this card. Great Hair!! How did you do the snowflakes? They're awesome.
I finished most of my Christmas shopping today. So hopefully tomorrow it's stamp, stamp, stamp, colour, colour, colour!!
Beth