Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Gramps Bday Card

I got this Grampa digi image in my Bday package of goodies from Mel that came from the Little Paper Shop. I thought I'd use him for my Dad's Bday card. This guys came out looking like Dr. Phil to me! I just threw this together quickly with whatever came to mind which is so not like my usual. I usually struggle forever and copy a layout and colours from a sc or cc. Inside it says - At your age isn't happy hour nap time? He likes his naps. Off for a few weeks of vaca! Looking forward to it and then want to use my other Anya for a card for my Mom and all the shopping we did in the States this past weekend and all the goodies she brought us all.

Happy last month of school holidays ladies!

Kim

1 comment:

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

LOVE this! The colours are SO perfect. AWEsome layout too. That grandpa looks so cool. Perfect for your Dad heehee. :o)