Tuesday, August 18, 2009

A Huge Thanks

I am a VERY lucky girl! At the beginning of August, my Mom and I went across the line to do some back to school shopping at the Chelsea Outlet Mall in Marysville, WA. The girls got loads of great clothes, shoes and great priced school supplies AND I got my first Coach purse and my Mommy bought it for me . Oh my god, it's beautiful! And it's not the type of Coach purse that had shelves of them either. heehee. It was regular $409.00 and got it for $160.00. Wicked deals that day. My Mom had a lady following her around hoping she put down her purse and a lady in line was saying "I want yours" to me. Too funny! So, maybe sounds petty all that over a purse, but when your a purse girl... it's a big deal. :o)

Anywho, marvelous Mel had stamped me some Miss Anya images for my Bday pkg and I had already coloured this image, so how perfect to put on a card for my thank you card to my Mom.
The inside says: "A girl can never have... too many fabulous handbags, too many stylish shoes, or too many incredible friends", from Purple Onion Designs. Talk about the best saying ever and so fitting for my great marathon weekend of shopping.

I've gotten new Copics for my Bday and bought myself some new ones. So much more fun when ya actually own more then 12. I really enjoy colouring the Anya's with Copics. I think I need me some of these gals.

Ingredients:

Stamps - Greeting Farms - Miss Anya Collection, Purple Onion sentiment, So Many Scallops
Papers - Rose red, Bo Bunny Back to Basics, Soft sky and Neenah
Accessories - Copics, clear EP, Cuttlebug Argyle Folder, gem, scallop circle punch

Thanks for reading my blah blah blah about a purse. ;o)

Enjoy your last few weeks of summer!
Kim

2 comments:

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

This is THE perfect colour combo! I love your copic colouring Darlin & that DP is hot. It's so fun having more copic colours isn't it? Now we just need every one ever made & the racks to put them in and and and... (and more purses and shoes) heehee ;o) OXO

Anonymous said...

Love the colours here. You've done a fabulous job with this one! Purely Pomegranate is my all time favourite colour. Great to hear you had a great time shopping with your Mom.... and more copics! How exciting is that!!
This weekend two fellow stampers and I took a little stamp shopping road trip. What a blast. We were able to hit three stores in London. Good times. I got a set of three Anya's so we should do a swap. Are you interested? Hope you are enjoying your last week of summer. While we were on holidays I was listening about the wild fires and hoping that things would get under control quickly. Were you affected by that at all?
Beth Greco