Tuesday, July 28, 2009

My First Anya

Marvelous Mel gave me a few stamped images in my little Bday package from her. It's so hot here in Vancouver and I was tired of sitting on the couch in the basement, so I made myself go into my dungeon to create. I saw Anya sitting there and thought let's get out the new copic markers. I have been wanting to do a pink/orange colour combo lately. Found this piece of pp in my stash and thought perfect colours and sentiments for a shopping sassy girl. I still need more practice on the copic colouring and these Anya's are perfect for it. You can purchase Anya's at Paper Garden Projects.

The inside of the card says: too many fabulous handbags, too many stylish shoes, or too many incredible girlfriends!

Ain't that the truth!

Thanks for taking a look at my blog. I'd love to hear what you think and take a visit to your blog!

Kim

2 comments:

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

Awwww YEAaaah! You rocked this Anya. The colours are HOT! Love the way you did the sentiment. Wish I wasn't so danged lazy with those! LOVE this!!!! OXOXOO

Anonymous said...

Looking great!! Orange and pink is outside my comfort box but it looks fabulous. One day if I get courageous I'll have to give this a try.
I got lots of cards done while we were away on holidays but I haven't had time to photograph or upload them yet. Must do that before they're given away!!
Beth Greco