Monday, July 27, 2009

Coolcat for Kat Bday!

I haven't been crafting much these days with having the kids home from school and not feeling the crafting creativity either. I needed a Bday card for my friend Kat and soon as I saw this chill looking cat back in June, I knew it was perfect for her card. She just loves cats. I grabbed some summery looking pp from Michaels and pulled the colours from it for the rest of the card and used SCS sc237 for the layout.

I just received a bunch of new copics from Kat for my Bday. Yippeee! Too fun! I just now need to practice with them. The sentiments is a Stampendous stamp that I thought was perfect for this cat. To get this free great digi: CoolcatbyHambo. I haven't used many digital images yet, but I find if you set the ink with your heatgun, you will have very minimal if any running with your copics and the printer ink.

I hope you are all enjoying your summer!

Kim



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That cat oouuzzzesss summery coolness now doesn't it?? So cute.
I've been looking around for you-tube videos of "how-to" copic colouring videos. They make it look so easy??? If you're interested I can send you some links.
Beth Greco