Thursday, April 30, 2009

LPS SC Little Monkey Bday

Little Paper Shop is having a sketch challenge over on their blog this week, so I threw together a quick card with my new little monkey Happy Bday stamp. I didn't have time or the creative vision to make it anything grand, but it'll be a good one to give to a guy. You might want to check out their LPS sc and their big sale. Ends soon!

Happy Stamping! I hope you have your creative flow going, because mine is buried deep for too long now. Arrghh.

Kim

3 comments:

Mel M. M. McCarthy said...

This is WAY too cute Darlin' I love those monkeys madly!!! The monochrome chocolate is delish. Your mojo always looks like it's in full gear, but I hear ya loud & clear. Hope it's back in no time! OXO mdgkpa

Jennifer (SCS: jennifer-g) said...

How adorable!! Love the monochromatic chocolate chip you've got going on, those monkeys are adorable. Thanks for playing!

Anonymous said...

Love the monkeys!!! They're so cute. Nicely up together... I really like the monochromatic that you've got going on here. Nice Job again!
Beth Greco