Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Easter Cards for the Fam




I finally got the girls and hubbies Easter cards done today. We leave tomorrow after Brad is home from work for the Island for Easter Long and I wanted them ready to go. Now to finish packing with a sick one at home. I had to speed colour the images, which I really had wanted to take the time to get a better feel for the copics. I am enjoying them more and want more more more! The image was drawn, yes drawn by my damn talented friend Mel. She just blows me away. I couldn't even draw a sit figure bunny. Aaaahhhhh to have these behind me, such relief!
Hoppy Hoppy Easter to you all!
What will you be doing? I'll be overeating.. hee hee. I'm looking forward to the girls doing their Easter Egg hunt. I'm taking Mel's idea and buying a 12 x 12 scrapbook plastic tote to fill with craft goodies for the girls, so when we travel, we can bring them with us and they can then use the hard top for their colouring surface. Too smart once again Mel!!!
Cheers!
Kim


2 comments:

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

These are awesome Honey Bunny! I love the angle & that gorgeous DP & ribbon. I can't wait until you can give me Copic lessons! OXO mdg P.S. you are too too TOO TOO sweet. You gonna give me a big fat swollen head, LOL. OXO

Anonymous said...

You've made these bunnies ohhhhh soooo cute!! You're girls must have been thrilled with them. I hope you had a great weekend together. Good to hear your enjoying your copics.
Beth Greco