Saturday, September 27, 2008

Xmas Purse and Card


I was feeling daring this evening while the husband is out playing hockey! My dearest damn talented friend Mel created this tote! How talented is she and is was the EASIEST one I've ever made. I usually get so frustrated and just don't make them. I thought I would make one to go with my xmas cards. Maybe, put a little little lip gloss in them or ??? I'm so happy I actually made something. I made a little flap piece for my purse (hope you don't mind Mel). I'm sure it could be better. I'll have to work on it!

Recipe:

Stamps - Snowburst, So Many Scallops
Inks - Baja Breeze, Blue Bayou, Vintage Violet
Papers - Baja, Bayou and Violet
Accessories - Punches, sticker gem, white gel pen, SU Baja ribbon for handle with Violet paper behind it.

Check out Mels blog for the tutorial and template for this cute little purse! What do you think?
I better get going. Off to The Keg with the hubby for appy's. No kiddies tonight! Woot Woot!
Kim

3 comments:

Shirley said...

This is just too pretty for words and how cute!!! A real keepsake for whoever gets it. I would keep it! ha!

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

YA Baby! I love the flap!!! And the ribbon on the handle with the darker c.s. It looks SO cute in blues with the snow flake. And that scallop ROCKS! :O) Thanks for trying it sweets. Can't wait to make some together, OXO

Cathrine StClair said...

This is darling!! Mel is amazing huh?