Wednesday, September 24, 2008

WSC 58 - Halloween Card

I wanted to make a Halloween card, but I really don't have a great Halloween set. I'm not overly happy with this card. If you want to see fantastic unreal Halloween creations visit Mels blog. What talent! I bought the patterned paper at a Scrapbook store for I think 25 cents a sheet. I used the new tangerine orange from SU. I used the cuttlebug circle folder on the small black strip to kind of go with the circles on the pp. I sponged blk, orange and green galore over the white area around the cat. It seemed to bright being all white. Added a black gem. I did faux stitching between the two different pp's. Inside says: a haunting halloween.

Recipe:

Stamps - Haunting Halloween
Papers - Tangerine Tango?, Blk, Green Galore, Halloween PP, WW, Orhid opulence
Inks - Blk, Green Galore, Pumpkin
Accessories - Punches, blk ribbon, blk gem, paper piercing, SU markers, Cuttlebug circle folder,
pencil crayon, silver pen, googley eyes, glaze pen.

Happy Hump Day!
Kim

2 comments:

Shirley said...

What a cute Halloween card! Love that cat and your design.

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

Love this layout. I am so layout challenged (I think it must be genetic or something!) I love the dots, the layered sentiment and are those googlie eyes I see? They rock! :O) OXO