Friday, October 3, 2008

Old Witchy Boot

I saw this cute little boot on scs the other day and pm'd the creater scrapperlinsey for the template.
I was't having a great craft day when I did this. I need to get out and get pp that has witchy halloween type images on it. It was fun to make still and easy!!!

If you would like the template, I could send it to you or you could request it from scrapperlinsey herself! She made such cute boots!!

Recipe:

Stamp - Haunting Halloween
Paper - ?? some old pp I had on hand
Ink - Vintage Violet
Accessories - gem stickers, punches, silver cord, white gel pen

It's the weekend.. almost! :) woot woot!

2 comments:

Shirley said...

What a darling boot. I love wht you did with it. With the words, it really does look to me like what a witch might wear!!! LOL

Love the bling too!

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

This blows my mind!!! I love that dp and all of your details. What super gorgeousness. So cute it's scary! Brilliant idea to use the silver cording as laces and the gems on the boot tip and on the cuff. WICKED!