Friday, January 11, 2008

My Girls Valentine Cards

I thought I wouldn't wait until the last minute to make my 4 yr old twingirls their Vday cards. Lauren loves pink and Jordan loves purple. They turn 5 in February, so I'll have to get back to my dungeon to make their Bday cards. They love doing arts and crafts, so I've stamped the hearts from Time Well Spent for them to colour and add to their Vday cards. I used pink passion, pixie pink, Lavendar lace and almost amethyst. I used the soft swirls background stamp and then used a white gel pen on the inside of the hearts. I was looking for something to use for a Vday greeting and I was on the phone with my stampin buddy Melissa, when she was talking about a women who had cut up stamps and I then thought of the So Many Sayings set. I choose not to cut it up and thought I'd try stamping the whole image and then embossed it in white ep. I think it turned out okay! I got the girls pink and purple little gorilla's down in the states last week to go in little metal buckets for the gifts. Of course... I will have to load up the bottoms with some treats. :o) Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

SWEETness epitomized! Love the embossed letters. That's an awesome idea to make a card kids can colour. Can I steal that idea? ;0) You should totally post pics of the gorilla and goodies pails ! Me wanna see 'em. Perfect gift idea for your little monkeys. I was hoping you wouldn't get attached to that set so I could trade you for something, muhahahaha. ;0) Mel