Sunday, January 13, 2008

Friendship Blooms Together

Melissa http://melstampz.blogspot.com/ and I got together yesterday in my dungeon to stamp stamp stamp. Actually, we did rub ons for the first time. The ones from the upcoming SAB promotion. We used the brown ones. I took her out of her usual colour scheme to one that I love to do. All the layering is her design. We used a basic grey line that I can't recall, but the paper itself is angelic. We stamped the sanded bg stamp 3 times in different colours - close to cocoa, pretty in pink and regal rose. I stamped the flowers with versamark and choc chip as I don't have the craft ink and then Melissa painted some regal rose onto the pretty in pink flowers, added some stickles, a rub on in the middle and a brad ontop of that. Melissa used a glitter gel roll pen on the middle of the little flowers that I stamped from the Time Well Spent set for our bg. I think we work really well together, bringing both of our different styles together. Melissa was dying to distress on the card as she is the distressing queen, so she just did the outside edge of the card. I know it was killing her not to do it all. Hee hee. Thanks for stopping by!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

beautiful card ladies!!
looking forward to being inspired!
Carrie

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

You give me too much credit. :0) Can't wait to visit your dungeon again! Next time, I'm bringin' the craft inks! I like to emboss even more than I like to distress, lol! but you know all about that, :0) Mel