Friday, September 7, 2007

P.M.S. Bella

Another Bella! I picked the 3 Bella stamps that I thought suited a girl best. Pigging out on the couch during that oh so special time of the month, enjoying a drink with friends and relaxing in a hot bath with no kids and a good book! I stamped the PMS Bella onto the patterned paper and then stamped it onto white paper and then cut her out and placed onto patterned sofa. Then stamped again onto the main piece of white paper. I don't know if that makes any sense. Lots of cutting. I attempted to colour in the junk foods in my favourite brands... Purdy's milk choc. caramels.... oh man now I want one!
Publish Post

1 comment:

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

I received this card in the mail (YAY!) & it couldn't be more apt or more cute. You rock Bella! :0) Mel