Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Because of U

I really like this set, but it is no longer available... so I borrow it from great Stampin Up demonstrator and friend Melissa. She's an amazing artist. If you'd like, take a peak at her artwork. http://melstampz.blogspot.com/ I cased this card from a lady who had posted on Splitcoast. I changed the layout of the colours a little bit. I used choc. chip, rose red and regal rose for the colours. I love the little ticket corner punch. It just gives it a little something more. It was a great card to come across for copying. The original lady who the credit goes to is debils on www.splitcoaststampers.com. If you've never been to this site, you've got to go and check out. Great inspiration on there and information!

2 comments:

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

This is HOT! I'm lovin that colour combo and now I might actually make something with this set. :0) You rock. Your blog is looking AWESOME, Mel

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

Gimme MORE!!! OXO me