Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Cards That I Have Made In The Last 6 months!

Lisa's Bday card
Mel's Bday Card
Girls Easter Cards




Aunt Dene's Bday card


Wow, it's been forever since I have posted on my blog! Really, I haven't made very many cards in the last 6 months. We did a lot of travelling this past Spring and Summer. Disneyland for a week in April, with my Mom and girls. Maui for 9 days in June with my husband to celebrate our 10th Wedding Ann. 2 weeks in July driving back to Ontario and then home through 7 States. Then in August - 1 week in Parksville on Vancouver Island and 1 week up at Shuswap Lake. We had a fab. summer! Incredible really! Now, it's fall and time for Holiday Cards to be made. I've actually got 10 done so far. I've kept it really simple this year!
I hope you all have been busy being creative and crafty!
Happy Fall to All!
Kim



No comments: