Monday, March 23, 2009

Golf Retirement Card

My Mom's really great boss is retiring this week and she asked me to make a card to give to him. He likes fishing and golfing, so I went with golfing. I found this great golf pp at a LSS and my oh so talented friend Mel drew the golf club for me. I printed it out, coloured with pencil crayons and a silver pen and then cut it out to go on top of the pp. The golf ball was on the pp and I hole punched it out. The inside says - Retirement means no pressure, no stress, no heartache... unless you play golf. The card is 6" x 6" and Mel was nice enough to make me an envelope to fit it. It was a really nice and easy card to put together. I actually made a guys card and I actually like it.

Thanks for taking a look!

Kim

2 comments:

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

This ROCKS Babe! I love that paper & the way you pulled it all together. Perfect card for a golfer and what a wicked sentiment for retirement. OXO mdg

Anonymous said...

Hello there, I have been by a few times to check if you've been stampin'. Glad to see you've been at it. Speaking of Golf, have you seen the new SU catty? It has a golf guy in it... and I was debating??
You've done a lovely job here! Nice colouring and cool DP to boot!!
Beth Greco