Sunday, June 8, 2008

So Sweet of You CC169 & SC179

I loved this weeks cc and sc. I thought I would pull out my So Many Scallops set to give it some use. Now, it seems I'm using it for every card. This weeks colours are Soft sky, Blue bayou, Real red, sky and bayou pp's. I also used the Kind Thoughts stamp set. Scallop punches. I need to get some more sizes and I'd love to see S.U. come out with one a bit bigger then the one they already have...wouldn't that be smart of them!! Added some shimmery pen to the butterflies and on the scalloped edge paper. A brad to finish off the scallop pieces. I've really been in the card making mood lately. I guess it helps when my parents have had the twins for the weekend. Now, to get all my housework done that I have neglected. argggh! Have a great Sunday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the colours, Bella.
Kat