Friday, February 4, 2011

Black and Cream

Finally, I've created something different from my usual! I have been wanting to do a cream and black card since seeing the blk and cream pp in the occasions mini. I love the new pp, but just don't need that many pieces. If I could only get 1 or 2 of them. I got the Bliss stamp set free from the SAB promotion. I didn't like it at first, but then thought of going outside my comfort zone. I had some ideas in my head and then looked at the occasions mini and realized my idea's were similar. I love this new background folder from SU called Vintage Wallpaper. I don't have a Big Shot, but it worked well in the Cuttlebug. These folders make deep impressions. I also used my new scallop oval punch and did some layering. The big Bliss image is stamped on the cream and I used the oval punch to cut it out. My fab friend Mel gave me some of her SU black lace. Very nice lace! Now, I'll go overboard making cream and blk cards. lol

Thanks for stopping by for a look see!


1 comment:

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

Simply Gorgeous Dahlink! Are those butterflies I see? ;o) They look awesome, like vintage newsprint. And that label shape!!! The vintage wallpaper embossing looks amazing. Wish I'd gotten one. :-) The cream is SO nice. Not too stark, hey? LOVE it!!!