Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Baby Peyton Has Arrived!


One of my bestest girlfriends had her 3rd baby on Halloween morning! Another girl! Peyton Morgan is her name. How cute! I am a bit bummed, as I won't get to meet Peyton until she's about 6 weeks old. That is what happens when friends move away. :o(
I had already made her a card and given her a gift when we went up to visit the wknd before, but it was a quick not very nice card. I wanted to make a nice card to mail her. I think I accomplished that. It was nice to take a break from Xmas themed cards to make something with pinks.
I hope you are all busy making your holiday cards! I know I need to get back in and make lots more.
Happy Crafting!
Kim

1 comment:

Hands On said...

What a sweet card! Love the colours. Glad you are getting back to stamping. it's like therapy for me. I NEED to stamp!