Friday, January 30, 2009

Laura's Snowboardabella Bday


I needed a card for my girlfriends Bday as I see her tonight for drinks. I was scrambling this morning to get one made for her. She's a snowboarding girl and I found this image I had stamped when I borrowed Mel's Bella's. How perfect! She loves pinks, so of course I had to get out the pinks and I just love my blues.
Ingredients:
Stamps - Snowboardabella, Happy Bday from Princess SU set
Papers - Bo Bunny - Holiday Cheer PP, Pink Pir., Soft sky, baja breeze, WW
Inks - SU blk, Pink Pir, Soft sky, baja breeze with blender pens
Accessories - SU markers, snowflake punches, circle punch, 3 different ribbons, lily white flock, white perfect puff and pink shimmerz.
It's been forever since I was out at a pub. Shall be a good time! Have a great weekend crafting! Kim

4 comments:

Kristie W. said...

So very cute! I'm sure she loved it!

Shirley said...

She is just so cute! Love that big snowflake and words too!

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

Love this! That DP is so droolalicious and the colour combo is so pretty. Great Bday card! Love the layered ribbon & the way you layered the snowflakes and sentiment. You always add the most original details! OXO mdg

Anonymous said...

She's so cute, this is great! I agree with Mel, great snowflake arrangement there!
Sweet job!
Beth Greco