Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Cased from xeyedlyza


I cased a card from xeyedlyza on scs. I just loved her card and asked her what company CTMH was and she messaged me that is was Close To My Heart. Now, I have this set myself!!! My great friend Mel bought me for my Birthday! How lucky am I!

I used the cc#176 and added choc. chip. I aquapainted the flowers with sky reinker and also coloured in part of the vase with the blue. I did the bg on the vanilla in different shades of the choc chip and sky and then coloured in some of the dark choc chip ones in the river rock. Added a ribbon to the vase, stuck on the flowers with dimensionals and that is that!

2 comments:

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

Ouuuuuulalalalala! xeyedlyza's was very very pretty, but I love what you've done with the ribbon around the vase & the white card and the different coloured dots in the background. Stunning honey! WOWzers! :0) OXO mdgkpa

Anonymous said...

Cool ribbon job and I love the funky background too. Lover-ly!
Beth Greco