Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Debbie's 50th Bday Card

I saw this beautiful card made by strappystamper and I just had to case it. I love the layout and the colours. I had borrowed the Kind Thoughts stamp set from a great friend http://melstampz.blogspot.com/ and didn't know what to do with it. I found all I needed for inspiration on scs. I used purely pom, soft sky and blk. I'm sad that S.U. is once again getting rid of the in colours. It would be great if they would keep a few of each and bring them into the new catty's. I better stock up in June! The biggest piece of soft sky is the patterned paper. I was all out of linen purely pom, so had to replace with just the regular paper. I really enjoyed copying strappystampers card and after I had made another card that I'll post next, I realized this was one of her creations too! If she hasn't already been a featured stamper on the scs weekly newsletter, I definitely think she should be! Thanks for stopping by! I know I don't update this enough. Cheers!

1 comment:

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

This is one HOT colour combo Darlin' I think I'll have to case your case. My favourite part is the 3 brads. LOVE that look, :0) mel