Sunday, April 6, 2008

Doodle This CC 159

I haven't posted on here in a long time. I loved this colour challenge combo, so I had to make a couple cards with the colours. Here is my first one. I used the Doodle this set that I had used for along time. Stamped in blk stazon and used my new aquapainter for the first time. I need to get use to the flow of it, but love the way it works. Stamped the bg in white craft ink and embossed in clear ep. Added some stickles, couple gem brads, ribbon and attemped to do the dots that I see everyone doing. I can't wait to use my new stitched bg in white for a bg on going grey cardstock. Colours are Going Grey, Soft sky and whisper white.

1 comment:

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

Stunning! I love the three flowers and the doodle flourish is so fresh in white. TOO pretty! :0) Mdgkpa