Thursday, November 29, 2007

Two Christmas Trees

Okay, it's been way too long since I posted any cards on here. Melissa has been on me to get some added. Here I finally am, doing so. I've been making lots of different xmas cards lately. I really just need to decide on one and make 10 of them and then 10 of another one to get my 50 cards done on time. I just find the repetitiveness of doing so many of the same a bore. Here's one of my latest creations. I'm loving my new Season of Joy set, Wintergreen and Dashing patterned papers. I tried two trees at different heights on this card. I'm thinking it looks like I did it by accident though, but really I meant to. I realized when I posted this to scs. I forgot the glitter on the blue tree. I like the look of the white embossed swirls on the certain celery. Added some wintergreen pp, gem brads, paper piercing and a greeting. I'm really trying to keep all my cards simple right now to save on time. I have only about 22 more to make. Yikes. TFL.

1 comment:

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

Only 22 hey? Get in that Sweat shop! ;0) I just LOVE this card. Did you do it for the SCS colour challenge? Or are you just psychic? OXO mel