Sunday, October 14, 2007

Holiday Gifts

I borrowed the Sleight Full of Toys from Melissa. I thought I'd try something other then snowflakes. I used my basic grey fruitcake - tidings/wintermint paper to pull the colours from and added some garden green too. I actually made a xmas card with holiday colours. The colouring of the sleigh was actually a bit fun.... bringing out the kid in me. I'm going to make my daugthers one all pink sleigh full of toys card and my other girl an all purple one... their favourite colours of course. I used river rock, very vanilla, cranberry crisp and garden green as well as the pp for this card. The picture turned out a little yellow looking. Maybe, one day I'll take a nice picture! Oh, I also used baroque motif for the background on the river rock and cranberry crisp.

No comments: